Where do you start?
10 Steps To Take
When starting a business, there are important steps you must take to ensure your business is on the path to success.
1. Complete a Business Plan.
2. Create a name specific to your business idea to register.
3. Find a business location.
4. Educate yourself.
5. Decide on your business entity structure.
6. Verify what forms need to be filed for your county, state and the IRS for your business entity.
7. Obtain a tax ID#.
8. Open a separate business account(s) !for Business Purposes Only!
9. Finance your business.
10. Find a bookkeeping professional (in the beginning stages of forming your business) to guide and mentor you as you expand and grow.